Monday, May 5, 2008

Eigth





Well, it happened again, someone got lost on this huge thing called the internet(which seems to be taken over our conversational life)and found my blog. If that's you, thanks for actually reading. I feel like I should post a mister Rogers(God rest his sole) video clip, simply because it sounds like something he would say to people when his show came on.

It's crazy to think about the friends I have right now and where they will be in like 8-10 years. There are some amazingly gifted people around me, like people who are absolutely incredible at music and others who are phenomenal at making movies and others that are amazing at simply loving people. When you all become Mr.(or Ms/Mrs.) big time, just remember me. I have friends now that I know I will be serving Christ with for the rest of my life, I know it because I want their support and they want mine. Friendships have become one of my greatest loves and passions, although I am very good at messing them up.

I can't believe that my life from now on is going to be about making relationships and simply loving on people, thank you God for this passion.

Again, if I had a drink I would make another toast, " Here's to hoping I don't screw that up"(although I fully expect to...but luckily WHEN I do, grace has stepped in and covered it.)
Love Loudly..Live Graciously..Be Conversational..(I'll let you fill in anymore)

No comments: