Thursday, July 24, 2008

Eighteenth

Ohhh this will be good...Goo Goo Dolls


This one will seriously be very short. (I know I have said that in the past and it never happens but this time i am almost certain it will. I'm a preacher are we ever short on things to say..noooo)

I was asked by someone what my favorite Bible verses were, this made me think, not hard since I knew them quite well.

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality."
-Romans 12.12-13

And this next one is one that I base my life on and one that I will base my ministry in and out of the church on:

"All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possesions was his own, but they shared everything they had."
-Acts 4.32

I know it seems hard but it is something that people need and I think if we adopt this view/action/life style we will change what every day life looks like. A great quote is: "Strength is not measured by overcoming your weakness, but by bearing the weakness of others."
-Lenski

I pray for strength to bear the weakness of others. I want to help people emotionally and financially and spiritually, becuase I feel this is what God has called me to do.

On a different note I am going to meet up with 3 of my best friends for our annual fishing trip. I love these guys so much and this is the one trip that I look foreward to more than anything. Next Wednesday is when we meet and it will be incredible, I love deep relationships.

Love Loudly..Live Graciously..Be Conversational..

No comments: