Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twenty-Ninth

One of my all time favorite rap groups: Jurassic 5


I realized today as I was reading through my past blogs that there isn't a lot of humor or light hearted topics. This is unfortunate, because I joke around a lot, probably too much. So on that note let's lighten the mood a little.

I'm a city boy through and through. But I love to be outdoors and fish. So I'm a city boy with country boy tendencies. Two stories come to mind, when I was a freshman in high school (before the country boy tendencies) me and a few friends wanted to go camping, fortunately one of my aunts lives in some remote woods so we asked if we could have our camp there, of course she said yes. Actually she and a couple of my cousins slept in another tent, well half way through the night my friends and I hated this idea of camping, it was cold and hard to sleep (plus there were ants), so we walked inside and slept comfortably. (while my aunt and cousins were still out suffering).

I love to fish, it's one of my all time favorite things to do. But when the flies come out, I get PISSED! I feel like all I do is swat at these stupid things. My friends laugh at me, they wont necessarily be looking at me but they can hear me smack my head and yell at flies, of course they don't have a problem with it, because they are true men. I haven't told anyone this, but I have actually missed some fish becuase I am to busy getting rid of these flies.

Maybe you could say I'm a pampered country boy...either way, I will always claim to be city boy.

It's only fitting to show a clip from the movie City Slickers:


Be Conversational and all that jazz...but more importantly laugh and have fun, it does a body good

No comments: